Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seldovia Trip







Heidi and I flew down to Seldovia today with amazing weather. We walked from the airport into town and checked out the boats and enjoyed the great weather. Seldovia is busy this time of year with a lot of air and boat traffic picking up and dropping off tourists. While picking favorite boats Heidi picked the ole' Husky, interesting choice......
Later this evening I picked up joel and we cruised over to the Kustatan for an evening silver trip, Joel caught the biggest fish of the year this evening on his last chance, and I broke my pole on a snag. It was an evening of sharp contrasts.... We snuck back into town around midnight under a nearly full moon and a great sunset, I love Alaska!
Josh

1 comment:

Alaska Massey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.