Friday, August 21, 2009

House guest




While I was out mowing today I left the front door open as I usually do and when I returned a bird had taken up residence. I was able to grab a few photo's before I turned him loose. He/She left behind many calling cards which I am still finding as we speak, speakers, couch, kitchen, etc.... Later in the day I flew over to the Kustatan and caught a few Coho to smoke tomorrow, on the way over I came across this cub who had obviously wrecked on a fairly tight strip below Mike's cabin. This time of year (Moose season) pilots who havn't flown much start to fly into stuff that they havn't done in awhile (Last Moose season) and get themselves into trouble. I.E. this last picture. Danny Brewer was in to help with the helicopter and everyone was O.K.
Cheers,
Josh

No comments: