Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seldovia






Yet another instalment in my "Where I would like to retire some day" series. We had another clear day that I couldn't waste so I loaded up and flew down to Seldovia after work today. Seldovia is nestled in a bay across the water from Homer and is tucked in out of the wind. It's a nice slow fishing town with some great mountains for skiing and hiking. There are pictures of McDonald spit, Seldovia harbor, Final Approach to 34, and I also included a few photo's of the Homer spit as well; the ferry was just pulling into town.
Cheers,
josh

2 comments:

Tylerh said...

Wow just found your blog. lets just say that I am impressed and really want to come up for a sight seeing of alaska from Josh Overturf. Glad to see that all is well. Keeping it real, Tyler

CLB said...

Nice! I would like to point out that I am not a slacking friend like Tyler in the post above, as I have been a devotee to your blog for like a year...in your face hartanov!