Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Sunday


I was planning on flying to Hope today but it got a bit windy toward the mountains so I turned around and headed for Homer. I forgot my camera so unfortunately no pictures of a great day in Homer. I landed and walked out to the end of the spit to see if the fish and chips place was open but it wasn't so I started back. About 3/4 of the way back, Shawn and his new bride, who were honeymooning in Homer, called because they had seen my airplane at the airport and offered me a ride back. It was a great trip today with a few snow showers to wash the plane off on the trip back to Soldotna. My SPOT page looks like a spider web with all the flying this week! I'm posting a spring/summer throwback photo today from the upper McArthur river. Keeping my fingers crossed for a warm summer,
cheers,
josh

No comments: