Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Training





I spent most of the last week in the mountains; 4 days skiing in Turnagain Pass, and Monday I battled my way up Skyline Trail. The wind was horrendous. The ski days in the pass started off a bit warm with 30 degree temps on Wednesday, and high 30's and rain on thursday. On Thursday Barb and Travis joined Jordan and I on Tincan, the pictures show the wide range of emotions felt about the trip. Needless to say, we were all a bit wet. I spent Saturday and Sunday back up on Tincan Mt. cooler temps, but hard snow. Training is going well, we spent a lot of time in the rock gym in Anchorage and the trip up skyline was good, the legs feel ready. Hope all is well,
Josh

3 comments:

Diane said...

You're a hardy soul. That sounds like hard work!!! Beautiful picture and very expressive pictures of your friends. (I'm Amanda's mom)

hljurva said...

Linda mentioned your blog and I'm glad I checked it out - these pictures are amazing!

-Heather, the official Frankie-sitter

josh said...

Heather!
Glad you like the pictures! I loved the dog foaming at the mouth police report recently, haha classic! nice work
Josh