Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Lucky Ones











As I was flying home today from the cabin I thought back to when owning a plane and flying the Alaska back country seemed like it was years away. Every time I get into my plane I am living a dream that I have had since childhood, and I will never take it for granted. I spent the afternoon at the cabin shoveling the outbuilding roofs and catching up on a bit of reading. Gregg Motonaga (OPZ), Pete Ross(92H) and Peter Grunwaldt(47Z) stopped by on their way up north for a bit of hot chocolate. All fly pristine fabric(mostly) Pipers that photograph really well. Gregg's Cub shoots well in a variety of conditions but white airplanes like Peter's are difficult to shoot in the winter for the obvious reason. More posts to follow from the previous days,




cheers,




josh

No comments: