Monday, November 24, 2008

Pie











Sunday night I did something that no single, 26 year old male who has a week off at a time should do; I baked a pie. I inherited a load of rhubarb and raspberries from my mom, so this fall I cut a load of rhubarb and picked bowl after bowl of raspberries and stuck them in the freezer for a slow Sunday. Alas, that Sunday came. I found a simple recipe online and baked a Raspberry/Rhubarb pie that actually wasn't that bad. In an attempt to prove that men can actually bake a marginally aesthetically pleasing pie, I took a few pictures. Next time I will attempt my own crust. For the record, my mom bakes an amazing rhubarb pie that I will have a hard time matching; this is a start......

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great looking pie Josh! I am impressed with your cooking. Are you going to cook the pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?
mom