Friday, July 25, 2008

Schedule



I'm sure a few of you are curious about my schedule while i'm at work. When i work nights, i work from 5pm to 5am. I actually enjoy working nights because It gives me more time off of work during the day. I usually go to bed around 6am, and then rise around 12:45. After i wake up i usually check the email, then go to the gym on the weekdays, then on the weekends i try to either fly for a few hours, or do something around the house till work. We have an oven, microwave, sink, dishwasher fridge etc. out at work so we usually cook dinner out there as a group on the weekends, and usually many days during the week. Ive included a picture a friend took of a friend and i flying by randy's house. This is one of my favorite pictures. have a great day.

1 comment:

CLB said...

Good to talk with you the other night...thanks for pointing out the blog, so fun to check out pics from your life! Looks like a beautiful place, it is on our radar, but unfortunately, not in the near future:(

Take care!
colin